Data growth is an integral component of any IT enterprise. As a perfect solution, cloud storage was implemented. However, it’s still pretty hard to handle and control an enormous volume of data. At this point, storage management services may improve the situation. Check out top services in this review.
What Benefits Have Cloud Storage Management Services?
It’s pretty common for organizations to have lots of data. The question of where to store all the data was raised pretty long ago and as the best solution cloud storage was invented. It’s hard to find any better alternative indeed. Nevertheless, management of such a big volume of information remains relevant. In this way, storage management services became useful tools for numerous users to control and work with all the data much efficiently and conveniently.
The functionality of each service differs. However, the majority of them provide such advantages as:
• File syncing and data sharing. It takes few seconds to upload any files on the cloud and share them with other users. This feature is the most used one. It’s helpful for all the internet users at all, but for business especially.
• Backup services. This function helps to have access to data that became invalid, was deleted, or some other troubles. Moreover, usually, such services keep every stage of the uploaded file available to recover.
• Archiving. A lot of data may be important but uses very rarely. Cloud storage is a great approach to keep it safe and located in one space without any risk of losing and so on.
• Storage. Some companies use cloud storage as their general space for locating all the data or some parts of it. For example, some applications can be stored online to avoid wasting space on hard disks.
Top Storage Management Services in 2021
Among the great number of different storage management services, we prepared a list of the most helpful and popular software for today. Among them are:
• Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer – a great software with a very simple to understand interface. It has a lot of benefits such as numerous data types managing, offline access, and an up-to-date security system that keeps all the data protected and safe. It greatly feats big businesses which deal with a very big amount of data. Moreover, there are a lot of additional functions making management much efficient.
• Amazon Web Services Storage – a complex of numerous storage services each of which has diverse functions and feats different data. In this way, there are services available for any data type. Smaller businesses can try more limited services that provide only appropriate possibilities for them, while bigger ones can choose services with a big number of management features and so forth.
• cloudHQ – a service that syncs across numerous storage clouds. It is well-optimized and very convenient to use as you can easily manage several cloud platforms at once. The protection provided by the service is strong as well. There are provided both free and paid versions. Free one includes saving emails saving, unlimited backup, syncing cloud accounts, and many others.
• MultCloud – cross-platform web-based software that allows automatically data sharing between different cloud-based servers. Also, a user can schedule any transfers and they don’t have to always be online during such a process. It is user-friendly and has affordable pricing. The service doesn’t provide mobile or computer applications and available only on a browser.