Data growth is an integral component of any IT enterprise. As a perfect solution, cloud storage was implemented. However, it’s still pretty hard to handle and control an enormous volume of data. At this point, storage management services may improve the situation. Check out top services in this review.
What Benefits Have Cloud Storage Management Services?
It’s pretty common for organizations to have lots of data. The question of where to store all the data was raised pretty long ago and as the best solution cloud storage was invented. It’s hard to find any better alternative indeed. Nevertheless, management of such a big volume of information remains relevant. In this way, storage management services became useful tools for numerous users to control and work with all the data much efficiently and conveniently.
The functionality of each service differs. However, the majority of them provide such advantages as:
• File syncing and data sharing. It takes few seconds to upload any files on the cloud and share them with other users. This feature is the most used one. It’s helpful for all the internet users at all, but for business especially.
• Backup services. This function helps to have access to data that became invalid, was deleted, or some other troubles. Moreover, usually, such services keep every stage of the uploaded file available to recover.
• Archiving. A lot of data may be important but uses very rarely. Cloud storage is a great approach to keep it safe and located in one space without any risk of losing and so on.
• Storage. Some companies use cloud storage as their general space for locating all the data or some parts of it. For example, some applications can be stored online to avoid wasting space on hard disks.
Top Storage Management Services in 2021
Among the great number of different storage management services, we prepared a list of the most helpful and popular software for today. Among them are:
• Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer – a great software with a very simple to understand interface. It has a lot of benefits such as numerous data types managing, offline access, and an up-to-date security system that keeps all the data protected and safe. It greatly feats big businesses which deal with a very big amount of data. Moreover, there are a lot of additional functions making management much efficient.
• Amazon Web Services Storage – a complex of numerous storage services each of which has diverse functions and feats different data. In this way, there are services available for any data type. Smaller businesses can try more limited services that provide only appropriate possibilities for them, while bigger ones can choose services with a big number of management features and so forth.
• cloudHQ – a service that syncs across numerous storage clouds. It is well-optimized and very convenient to use as you can easily manage several cloud platforms at once. The protection provided by the service is strong as well. There are provided both free and paid versions. Free one includes saving emails saving, unlimited backup, syncing cloud accounts, and many others.
• MultCloud – cross-platform web-based software that allows automatically data sharing between different cloud-based servers. Also, a user can schedule any transfers and they don’t have to always be online during such a process. It is user-friendly and has affordable pricing. The service doesn’t provide mobile or computer applications and available only on a browser.
Today, everyone uses social media. That’s why it’s one of the most important informational environments and a great platform for the promotion of any activity. Check the list of useful and simple social tools that we prepared for this article.
What Are Social Media Management Tools
Social media is the informational field that covers the largest audience on the Internet. That’s why it is a perfect way to start, promote or develop a new business. However, it is not simple and may be very time taking. For these reasons, there is a lot of useful social media management software that can help a user to deal with social networks much efficiently and easily. The variety of offered functions and possibilities of such tools is pretty wide. Usually, they provide such features as:
• Scheduling of the posts.
• Automatically sharing the old content.
• Analyzing a social media profile statistic.
• Comparing your profile with opponents’ ones.
• Convenient management of an account.
• Collecting clients’ feedback.
• Many others.
In this way, using social media management tools can help easily listen to customers and target audiences to please them. It may help you set an appropriate direction for a business to meet its desires. Also, such tools are useful for the promotion of a product or a company. With them, you can catch a trend and became a part of it.
Top Most Helpful Management Tools
Each business has unique targets and a different audience. Running a business, you must know for whom your brand, product, or other activity may be interesting and how to present it in the right way. Nevertheless, there could be numerous troubles on your way that can prevent your business from successful in social media. That’s when management tools should be used. Check out the list of the most helpful and popular of them:
• Revive Old Post – a great tool allowing to schedule and share posts on social webs, including the old ones. In such a way, a user can set automatically post-publication as well as promote their old content bringing it some more attention. The tool is available both free and premium. Paid version covers a bigger choice of social media to work with.
• Hootsuite – a very useful tool for any kind of business. It makes all the social marketing much easier as it connects to all social webs and allows to work with them simultaneously from a single dashboard. Moreover, users can schedule massages sending, manage profiles, posts publication, and so forth. The free trial is available, but with limitations of services. Besides offered functions, the tool provides social marketing campaigns courses for free.
• Canva – a tool providing a lot of visual graphic design opportunities. In this way, users who have no clue in web designing can make visual content using numerous patterns. A good picture is a key to success in social media. The tool is available for free and it’s very easy to use. Thousands of templates can help you make a unique and attractive design for any social media profile.
• CoSchedule – a plugin that is represented as a marketing calendar and allows to work with different social webs simultaneously. Its interface is extremely user-friendly. Using this tool, it is pretty easy and convenient to organize your work and marketing campaigns. The tool saves your time and automatically deals with posts you scheduled previously.
At some points, student life can become very hard and its problems may seem just unsolved. If you don’t know how to act and allocate the resources properly, try apps for student planning. In this article, we prepared a list of the most popular and useful of them.
How Apps for Student Planning Can Help You
Isn’t it a classic issue when a student has a million things to do and all the objectives seem impossible to meet? Usually, the key reason for such trouble is the inappropriate allocation of time. It may be hard to manage the time indeed, especially when there are a lot of subjects and each of them has special requirements. A great solution to this problem is planner apps for students. Most of such applications include:
• Abilities of systematization and organization of the life of a student.
• Customization functions.
• A lot of useful information.
• Integration with other applications.
• Numerous beneficial features.
• Flexibility to meet the requirements of each particular user.
Top 5 Best Planner Apps for Students
The choice of available applications for student planning is great. Their functionality may vary a lot as some of them are directed only on students when others feature school life more. There are a lot of planners that are great not only for studies but for any activity at all. Nevertheless, we picked the most helpful and popular applications with lots of positive feedback from customers and proved high quality.
1. Todoist – a great app available on both mobile and computer devices. This software provides a possibility to plan projects and make to-do lists. In this way, it is used not only by the student but by managers of companies and businessmen as well. A user can fill in important information that they need to keep in mind, create and develop projects for any activity they want, set deadlines, and many other functions. The app offers a free mode. Despite its limitations, the free version is perfect for students.
2. Microsoft To Do – a software available on any device supporting a Microsoft account. It’s a free application that allows managing your plans and sort tasks. If you didn’t have time to complete a task today, it will be removed in the “tomorrow” section. In this way, a user can bring it back to “tomorrow” that will remind them to finish it. You can locate all the tasks by sections and set subtasks. Also, it has a great user-friendly interface.
3. Calendly – an application available on computers and iOS devices. This software helps to set meetings and schedule them. A user needs to connect it with the digital calendar they use and create a meeting. Then, all other invited to the meeting users can set their preferences for the time, day, and so on. In this way, the organization of any meeting takes a few clicks.
4. iStudiez – one of the most popular applications among students. It’s available on both computer and mobile devices and allow you to organize your study with all details including time of studies, name of professors’, deadlines, tasks, and so forth.
5. myHomework – another good application for studies which available on mobiles and computers as well. It allows to schedule classes and keeps all the information about them. Besides, a user can set a propriety of tasks to allocate their time properly.